Toys on the Floor Again

"I'm surrounded by friendship, all I have to do is look around and see where my friends may be. Oh, don't you know they're everywhere." - Dan Zanes

Meet the Family

Disney Visit

Cave Light Show

The Ice Cream is Churning! Don't Forget to Stop By!

Happy 4th Amanda!

Okay this is what almost of year of piano lessons might get you.....

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

When is it too much?

As many of you may know Chet has a habit of going just a little bit overboard on things. Now that he has decided that rooting for the Redbirds is okay even basketball is not off limits for obsession. Although we have enjoyed rooting for both teams we are especially enjoying the Lady Redbirds. It's an easy connection for Chet because the coach lives right up the block. So it wasn't a big surprise for me that he would have to do something to celebrate their victory in the MVC. As he often does, he sucked Bethany into the excitement and the two of them set off to make a sign to stick in the coaches yard.


Being level headed as we are, Amanda and I figured that this was certainly illegal and tried to stay away. Sadly when someone is going outside she has to be a part of it. Originally she was just going to take notes so the police knew exactly what happened when they arrived.
In the end she was sucked in like her sister. The picture is just proof that I had nothing to do with it. Or did I.....

Of course he ended up sucking me in also. The next day it rained and I couldn't stand it. All the ink bled off the sign and it looked terrible so I stopped quick on my way home and pulled it out of the ground. The way I look at it I'm the hero here! Tell the police that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: