Toys on the Floor Again

"I'm surrounded by friendship, all I have to do is look around and see where my friends may be. Oh, don't you know they're everywhere." - Dan Zanes

Meet the Family

Disney Visit

Cave Light Show

The Ice Cream is Churning! Don't Forget to Stop By!

Happy 4th Amanda!

Okay this is what almost of year of piano lessons might get you.....

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! The Easter Bunny made it to our house and the girls were delighted. I had emailed him and asked for less candy this year. I'm afraid that the girls food pyramids are starting to be all sugar related. They got several really fun things instead. Amanda go two new outfits for her babies, a set of mini markers, and some jell pens that have glitter in them. Bethany got a new Lego set, a Littlest Pets card game, and some of the jell pens.
The egg hunt was really fun this year because Amanda really got it. Bethany still found more eggs but kept track and SHARED some of her eggs with Amanda. I didn't even suggest that by the way, it was an impulsive moment of doing the right thing. We have to thank the Easter Bunny for hiding all the real eggs outside. That kept Janie from eating them, she is terrible about that. In fact in the night we heard the jingling of a plastic egg with money in it. Chet told her to drop it and she did. She must have been disappointed because it had quarters in it not jelly beans :)

If I have time this afternoon I'll post some pictures of our trip to Indianapolis. I just can't wait to tell you all about it.

Happy Easter everyone!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: