Toys on the Floor Again

"I'm surrounded by friendship, all I have to do is look around and see where my friends may be. Oh, don't you know they're everywhere." - Dan Zanes

Meet the Family

Disney Visit

Cave Light Show

The Ice Cream is Churning! Don't Forget to Stop By!

Happy 4th Amanda!

Okay this is what almost of year of piano lessons might get you.....

Monday, June 25, 2007

Slowing Down

Somehow things at the Egge house have begun to slow down. We have no swim lessons this week because Caitlin is in California interviewing with Stanford (we try and hang around smart people), Bethany played her very last T-Ball game tonight, and we are expecting no visitors this week. It's kind of nice to have nothing to do. Of course we don't really have nothing to do with ourselves, we are starting to make plans. Tomorrow we are having "donuts and a dunk" without the donuts. I think we could sleep in longer if we just ate at home so we'll go right to the pool from here. We are going back to Anderson pool because the girls are itching to do the water slides again. Anderson pool is great because they have a toddler swim that starts at 9am and only goes until 11. We are home before it starts to get to hot and in time for Amanda's, and maybe my, nap.

We are also starting to look forward to Gatlinburg! Bethany tells me that 9 hours in the car will be okay if I bring something to read. Is it a problem that she is telling me this instead of the other way around? Both girls are starting to talk about what they want to pack and take along. I feel bad for grandma and grandpa because Amanda has said that she doesn't want them to come. Hopefully she'll lighten up about that.

Oh I forgot about some big news..... Today I touched and fed a one month old baby. To make matters worse it was a boy. We don't have any of those at our house you know. Luckily he wouldn't burp after I fed him and that was frustrating (you know he'll throw up as a result). He also peed EVERYWHERE when Marcy changed his diaper and I'm kind of wearing out on that kind of mess. So I gave him back to his mom and felt incredibly free as I drove away. It looks like Chet has dodged the bullet yet again. I think I'm happy with just the two I have.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: