Toys on the Floor Again

"I'm surrounded by friendship, all I have to do is look around and see where my friends may be. Oh, don't you know they're everywhere." - Dan Zanes

Meet the Family

Disney Visit

Cave Light Show

The Ice Cream is Churning! Don't Forget to Stop By!

Happy 4th Amanda!

Okay this is what almost of year of piano lessons might get you.....

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Hello Chuck E Cheese

Of course I should have remembered that it is in her nature to have control and make things just a little uncomfortable for the rest of us. I don't think she means it in a bad way just in a "I'll do it my way" kind of way. And so I wondered Saturday morning should I be excited that the day came so quickly or should I tell Chet I'm sick and will be unable to go to Chuck E Cheese today. Amanda actually reached her potty goal sometime Friday morning at Patti's house but we all kind of ignored it because we had a babysitter lined up. I don't know why I never thought to tell Ericka that she had to take the kids to Chuck E Cheese? Hmmm, how did I miss that. Anyway, for once I picked the "do the right thing" choice and I went along. We had a really good time, didn't eat though just played. We used extra coins from our visit there LAST WEEKEND with the Bryant's and that seemed to fill her need. I was really excited last night because she went potty again without a chart to dangle in front of her. That seems to be a good thing. So the adventure starts. With any luck she'll get this down and we'll be done in time to see Grandma and Grandpa in July. Let's hope.

No comments: