Toys on the Floor Again

"I'm surrounded by friendship, all I have to do is look around and see where my friends may be. Oh, don't you know they're everywhere." - Dan Zanes

Meet the Family

Disney Visit

Cave Light Show

The Ice Cream is Churning! Don't Forget to Stop By!

Happy 4th Amanda!

Okay this is what almost of year of piano lessons might get you.....

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Rainbow Parade

Getting up in the morning is no easy task, but we've been over that. Of course the girls and I are easily side tracked and that doesn't help. This morning as we came down to get breakfast together (at 6:30) we were greeted by a wonderful surprise. Outside our back door was a beautiful rainbow. It was huge with deep colors so the girls could easily see it. Amanda danced around the deck singing "rainbow, rainbow". I tried to take their picture by it but Amanda wasn't too interested in that. When we were playing the picture back on our camera we noticed that there was another rainbow there but it was very faint. Sure enough there was the second one in the sky. As we stood and watched they seemed to be moving towards us and suddenly the horizon was filled with them. I bet there were 15 little rainbows out there dancing around the two big ones. It was something to see and then suddenly, all at once, they were just gone. Amanda cried "oh no" it was so shocking to her. I was late getting to school today but who cares it's not just every morning you get to wake up to a rainbow parade.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: