Toys on the Floor Again

"I'm surrounded by friendship, all I have to do is look around and see where my friends may be. Oh, don't you know they're everywhere." - Dan Zanes

Meet the Family

Disney Visit

Cave Light Show

The Ice Cream is Churning! Don't Forget to Stop By!

Happy 4th Amanda!

Okay this is what almost of year of piano lessons might get you.....

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Gross

Well I promised Suzanne that I wouldn't write about Bethany's gross rash but... I took a picture of it... so I may as well share it. Here is the low down on Bethany's rash, it's gross. I mean really gross. Poor thing has it all over her body. The doctor says it's just from a virus and we need to wait for it to go away. I feel really bad for her because she knows it looks yucky and I think it is bothering her. I try not to look shocked every time I see it but I probably could do a better job with that. We've decided to keep her home for a couple of days just to make sure that it is a virus and not a strep rash. So what do you do with two little girls on a sick day when nobody feels sick. Well at our house you strip down to your undies and you paint. Did you know that it actually takes longer to clean up after painting than it does to paint! I think I earned points towards my parent of the year award with this one. I attached a few of their creations, I hope you enjoy.

No comments: