This morning we carverd our pumpkins and they turned out wonderfully. The girls had a pretty good time and we took pictures to share on the blog. The entire time we were carving Bethany kept singing a little song about carving pumpkins and I thought it would be fun to put the song on the blog as well. Adding songs to the blog is something that I'm not very good at but I was pretty sure I knew what I was doing.
So I was messing around on esnips trying to figure it out when suddenly the screen began to fill up with porn. They were tiny little pictures but it was clear right away what they were. They were everywhere and an alert screen started to go off but nothing I did seemed to make them stop coming. My only choice was to alert my computer expert of my problem and I began yelling "Chet, Chet, there is porn and it won't stop! Hurry!". Funny thing about Chet, at the mention of porn he moves really quickly.
After a brief pause, I think to look at the pictures, he took over. At lightning speed he gained control of the computer and managed to get everything closed down. What a relief. We are pretty sure they are gone but not positive. So you will have to wait for a while before the pumpkin pictures are posted. Hopefully they'll be decent!
We Love Kindergarten!
10 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment